Join the team
Job Title: Freelance International Tour Manager
- Are you an experienced Tour Manager?
- Do you live, breathe and sleep travel?
- Are you incredibly organised, adaptable and unflappable?
We are looking for someone special to join our award-winning team, on a freelance basis, to accompany our groups all over the world as an International Tour Manager. You will lead trips that last up to 14 days, taking our diverse and international groups to destinations including Cuba, New York, Peru, Italy, China and India – to name but a few! You will be responsible for the safety of each group, delivering group briefings, organising activities and ensuring complete customer satisfaction from beginning to end of each trip.
We are currently expanding our operations to new markets and we are therefore looking for a Freelance Tour Manager to join our team.
Who We Are Looking For:
An excellent communicator, with a strong ability to describe sights to the group.
- An incredible organiser, with the ability to multi-task.
- A perfectionist, with high standards and attention to detail that’s second-to-none.
- A true traveller and natural explorer who is passionate about the world (the ability to speak foreign languages would also be advantageous).
- An unflappable leader who works well under pressure and can confidently resolve any situations that arise.
- Most importantly, we are looking for a ‘people’ person – someone approachable, friendly and there to create memories for our customers.
Please note: This position is open to experienced Tour Managers only, as there is a high level of responsibility involved. If you have Tour Manager experience, please send your CV together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org